Skip to content
- Saturday 25 March 2017 ‘Dorothy Hodgkin: choices and chances on the way to a Nobel prize’, contribution to a celebration of the lives of Rosalind Franklin and Dorothy Hodgkin at Newnham College, Cambridge.
- Thursday 9 March 2017 Crystals, careers and penicillin: talk and round table discussion at the Museum of the History of Science, Broad Street, Oxford.
- Monday 27 February 2017 Talk on Dorothy Hodgkin for OxFest.
- Tuesday 25 October 2016 Filmed showing of Hidden Glory with Q&A for Shipston on Stour U3A at Townsend Hall, Shipston on Stour.
- Tuesday 21 June 2016 Broadcasting the letters of Dorothy Hodgkin and Ada Lovelace, contribution to panel discussion as part of one-day conference Speaking in Absence, Bodleian Library and Wolfson College, Oxford.
- 8 December 2015 ‘If my wave can follow and touch yours…’: Broadcasting the letters of Ada Lovelace, contribution to Texts and Contexts: The cultural legacies of Ada Lovelace, workshop at the Bodleian Library.
- Wednesday 19 November 2014, ‘Choices and Chances: Dorothy Hodgkin’s route to the Nobel Prize’, talk to the Oxford University Scientific Society.
- Tuesday 2 December 2014, ‘Taming the Elements: Dorothy Hodgkin, Patterns and the Nobel Prize’, talk at the Ulster Museum, Belfast.
- Wednesday 29 October 2014, filmed showing of Hidden Glory with Q&A as part of Somerville College’s celebration of the 50th anniversary of Dorothy Hodgkin’s Nobel Prize
- Tuesday 21 October 2014, ‘From Code-breaking to Cakemaking’, talk on the LEO computer at the Museum of the History of Science, Oxford.
- Saturday 20 September 2014, filmed showing of Hidden Glory with Q&A as part of the Oxford Alumni Weekend, Mathematics Institute, Oxford.